Our NHA Serves Fundraiser is in Full Swing and we are so excited about all the different projects that we have planned!!!
The goal of NHA Serves is to bless the community with the strength that God supplies, help the school raise funds for specific school improvements, and glorify God through our service.
Our NHA Serves Fundraiser runs from September 24 - October 19th.
Click on the link below to download our packet of information:
NHA Serves Project List
Bed Babies, Pre-K1, & Pre-K2
- Eagles Landing Senior Living to Visit with the Residents
- Saturday, October 27th
- Serving NHA by Cleaning up the Chapel and Picking up Trash around Campus
- Wednesday, October 10th
- Laurel Park to sing with residents and do crafts
- Tuesday, October 23rd
- United Food Force to help them Organize & Sort
- Monday, October 15th
- Fire Station 11 to Wash Fire Trucks
- Friday, October 5th
- Helping in His Name Food Pantry to help them Organize & Sort
- Thursday, October 4th
- Operation Lunchbox to help them Pack Lunches
- Thursday, October 18th
- Gloria's House (a member of NHBC) to do yard work and help around her house
- Wednesday, October 17th
- Tanner's Baptist church Cemetery to record headstone info with photo's to put into Find-a-Grave website and cutting down limbs and Bruch around the cemetery
- Tuesday, October 16th
- Good Shepherd Center @ GA Baptist Children's Home to clean up horse stalls and clean up around their campus
- Friday, October 19th
How have your Technology & Sustaining Fees been used?
Watch the video on our Support NHA Page
-- Science Lab
-- Parking Lot Re-paving
-- Playground Mulch
-- New Tables for the Music Room & 9th Grade Classroom
-- iPads for Every Elementary, Middle, & High School Classroom
-- TV's for Every Elementary, Middle, & High School Classroom
-- Athletic Scoreboard for the Gym
What do we still need?
-- New Carpet & Flooring throughout the buildings
-- Build an Awning to the Modular Units
-- Build a Scorers Booth in the Gym
-- New Gymnasium Flooring
-- And Many Other Projects